What is a Traineeship?
Our Level 1 Traineeship programme is a stepping stone towards employment, an Apprenticeship, or further education. This programme enables you to gain a Level 1 qualification in your chosen route by providing you with a supportive work placement with a local employer. You will receive employability training to help you stand out in the job market and all the support you need to progress onto the next stage in your life!
What are the benefits of a Traineeship programme?
- Training allowance of £50 per week.
- Travel expenses paid weekly.
- Tuition with Essential Skills such as: Application of Number, Communication, and Digital Literacy, up to level 2.
- An insight into what skills top employers are looking for.
- Regular information, advice and guidance suitable to your needs in order to help you make the right choices.
- A big boost to your confidence and brighter prospects for the future.
How do I get onto a Traineeship?
You can apply directly through us by either calling us on 029 2066 3800 or sending us a message in the contact box provided below.
Beautician, Nail Technician, Make-Up Artist, Beauty Therapist plus many more…